Sunday, June 24, 2007

The end of and Era

It's been decided that the end of Stuart's Foods is to be at the beginning of September. I have secured a sale albeit for far less than I wanted but that's life and hey it was probably not worth the price I got for it anyway. So what next? I have no idea except I don't need the stress at my time of life when in fact Ruth's stress overshadows mine far more. It used to be a good little business but I have been squeezed out by the conglomerates such as Tesco and Sainsbury who sell cheaper but with far less quality. I am fed up with customers telling me lies and the competition such as Good Taste telling my customers that I am no longer in business, I have never stooped to such underhand tactics and never will. The worst are Supreme Cuisine who have even told my customers that I have died!!! They have possibly the worst guys working for them who have little if any knowledge of food yet alone a passion for the products they sell. So let them rot in moldy sardines (actually sold by them as witnessed by myself) and all go to hell.

1 comment:

ExAfrica said...

Go get 'em Stu. Off to greener pastures.

Not sure the Fish was ever really your thing....

But wishing you well. And here's to your new life.

XO
Ex